Thursday, December 23, 2010

Gearing Up For Round 2

The plane tickets have been purchased, the accomodations have been booked and I will start birth control bills December 30th! I am excited that it is getting closer to going again but am nervous that I still have a fallopian tube that can cause the demise of this second round of IVF. I keep having arguments, with myself, that maybe it would've been better to just remove both fallopian tubes while we were at it that way those embryo's would have to stay in the uterus!! K, so that might just be a tad bit drastic but hey I tend to be that way. That is really my only concern going into round two since round one went soo smoothly and virtually pain free. Except for the accomodations since I try to look for cheaper but nice places to rent the first time around was cheap and nice but located in the Ghetto. This new place is in Casco Viejo which is the old town Pananma City that is being refurbished. It is safe inside of Casco Viejo but very unsafe outside of it which is fairly close to where we will be staying. Hopefully it all turns out well and we will be happy with our choice. We are also going to spend a week in the upper end of Panama on an island on the Carribean side that is supposed to be spectacular! We just need to decide which island we want to be on.

No comments:

Post a Comment