Tuesday, October 12, 2010

First Dr. Appointment

Today I met with an actual OB for the first time to go over my meds that I am on and what the next steps should be. I was lucky to get one that is practically next door and in the physicians building attached the the hospital. I of course googled him and found a few physician review sites that had reviews and all had 5 stars. Doesn't necessarily mean he is what I want but my first impression was a good one. He listened to what I had to say and the explanination of what I am taking and then let me ask a bunch more questions before leaving. I have an appointmetn on the 25th to do our first ultrasound and then have time to go over all my questions so I can decide if I want him as my main OB or if I need to start the hunt over. Hopefully I won't and this will be one of the first simple things I will have to do in getting pregnant. It is pretty fun to write and say that I am pregnant it doesn't really feel real kinda pretend like. I am sure it will sink in once I actually have a tummy. I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment